The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. Generally, schools must have written permission from the parent (if under 18 years old) or eligible student (if over 18 years old) in order to release any information from a student's education record.
For Graduates of 2020 and later:
- Please call the THS Counseling Office to notify us that you have submitted a request through Naviance.
- If you have forgotten your email or password, please use the "forgot your password?" link.
- If you need further assistance, please call the THS Counseling Office
For Graduates of 2019 and prior and all non-graduates:
- During the school year, Transcripts are processed within 2-3 business days after we receive the request & fee payment.
- During the Summer & Holiday Breaks, records and transcript requests are only processed every 7-10 days.