Tallmadge City Schools is pleased to announce an upgrade to it's parent payment portal. On Thursday, July 14th, we will upgrade from EZPay to PaySchools Central.
You can pay for your children’s school lunches, fees, field trips, registrations, and more online, securely and quickly. No more lost cash or checks!
1. Create your account using your computer or tablet at: www.payschoolscentral.com
2. If you want to use your phone, download the PaySchools Central app on the Apple App Store
or Google Play
3. Complete account registration by selecting register, entering your profile details, setting up your password via the email link we’ll send you, then logging in. Click here for complete instructions on how to create an account.
4. Add your children to your account using their student ID numbers. You can find your student ID number on your student's ID card, in FinalForms
or on their report card. You can also call the main office of the building your student attends and ask for the student ID number..
5. If you’d like, enter credit card and/or banking information as forms of payment to use with your PaySchools account, or simply plan to use guest checkout when the time comes.
6. Manage school payments with ease!
QuikApps - Free and Reduced Meal Applications online.
Need help with your PaySchools Central account?
Email [email protected]
or call 877-393-6628 Support center hours: 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. ET (M-F) Rest assured that PaySchools is PCI-compliant and maintains industry-standard SSL certificates, ensuring all your family’s data is safe and secure.