Tallmadge students can now enroll in a fully accredited online program. In collaboration with Ohio Online Learning and local educators, students can access online instruction through a comprehensive educational program.
A great option for any family who is concerned about sending their child(ren) to school in the fall, due to the pandemic. Tallmadge On-Line will provide students with a high-quality distance learning opportunities during the 2020-2021 school year.
Students who participate in Tallmadge On-Line, are still and will remain Tallmadge Blue Devils. Students are eligible to participate in all Tallmadge Schools sponsored activities such as: sports, band, school clubs and activities.
Tallmadge On-Line Program Features
- Direct Instruction Opportunities
- Interactive & Engaging Content
- Based on Ohio Learning Standards
- Tutoring & Extra Support
- Learning Advocates who Monitor Progress
- Supports for Students with IEPs
- Enrichment Options for Motivated Students
- Real-Time Engagement & Interaction Opportunities
- Community & Social Opportunities Offered
- Ohio Online Learning Student Advocate Assigned to Each Student