DROP OFF/PICK UP/EARLY DISMISSAL
If you are going to be an everyday pick-up or a pick-up on certain days, please send a note to the school, and we will put them on a list. You do not have to send in any other notes.
If you are picking up for just one day, please send a note on the day of the pick- up.
· Please do not drop your child off until 8:00 a.m.
· In the morning, drop your child off at the second set of doors in the parking lot (the first set of doors will be locked)
· Let your child out of the car in between the cones
· Please make sure that your child is ready to get out of the car quickly and safely as not to hold up the traffic
· If you are dropping your child off after 8:15, you can drop them off in the front of the building
· Pick up will be from 3:00-3:10 PM at the second set of double doors at the side of the building. Parents will need to park their vehicle and enter the doors, where two staff members will check your child's name off of the pick-up list.
· If your child will be leaving early for an appointment, please send a note to your child’s teacher
· One must come to the school office before picking up the child to sign them out
· PLEASE DO NOT GO DOWN TO YOUR CHILD’S CLASSROOM; Your child will be called to the office from the classroom
· Please refrain from picking your child up after 2:30 unless it is for a doctor’s appointment or an emergency
Safety for our students is our first priority. We appreciate your cooperation in following the procedures for Drop Off, Pick Up and Early Dismissal.