WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING ONLINE ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR.
Our procedure has changed. All required documentation must now be uploaded into the OneView Parent Portal. If you have specific questions, please email Amanda Cardoni at email@example.com
WELCOME TO TALLMADGE CITY SCHOOLS
We welcome you to our community!
Tallmadge City Schools welcomes residents of our great city! Enrollment is for current residents of the city only as Tallmadge City Schools does not offer open enrollment.
Tallmadge City Schools uses an online registration process for the convenience of families new to our district. This process should increase the accuracy and efficiency of registration. All students in grades K - 12 who are new to the district should complete the online registration and upload all documentation to the OneView Parent Portal. Be sure to read this entire page before starting the online registration process. Please contact Amanda Cardoni, Registrar, at 330-633-3291 ext. 8211 if you need assistance with the online registration.
1 - Parent/guardian completes the online registration with all required documents uploaded to the OneView Parent Portal.
2 - Students registering for kindergarten must have their 5th birthday on or before August 1st to be eligible for admittance.
3 - The following documents will need to be uploaded to the OneView Parent Portal. Documents can be scanned copies or photo copies. Pictures of documents from smartphones will be accepted as long as the document is visible.
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Immunization Records
- Parent Photo ID
- Custody Paperwork (complete document), if applicable. Certified copy of court order or court appointed guardianship.
- Transcripts/Report Cards (Grades 9-12 only):
- For Grade 9: Copy of student's 8th grade report card from most recent school
- For Grades 10-12: Copy of student's unofficial transcript from most recent school
- Proof of Residency or Sworn Statement of Residency (for families living with relatives).
- *If student is in the custody of Children's Services, an Affidavit of Custody and Proof of Educational Responsibility must be presented.
- Deed or Loan Disclosure Statement - Valid Lease or Rental Agreement
*In addition to the above, two additional documents for proof of residency are required. Documents must be current and in the name of the parent or guardian(can be any of the following but must be two different documents):
- Utility bill (phone bills not accepted)
- Pay stub
- Insurance statement
- Voter registration
- Property Tax Bill
- Welfare/Child Care Records (Medicaid/Medicare, JFS)
4 - Grades 9-12 Only: once online registration has been completed and all the above required documents have been presented to the district please follow these procedures.
- You will need to call and schedule an appointment at the High School to complete course scheduling. Please have an unofficial transcript and most recent report card available. Please contact Chris Drenan at 330-633-5505 ext. 1071 to schedule your appointment.
**It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to finalize registration. Should a document be missing and/or registration not complete, you may be contacted by email as a reminder to complete registration.
to start the online registration process.
*NOTE* If you don't already have a OneView account, you will need to create one by clicking on the "Create A New Account" button on the next screen.