WELCOME TO TALLMADGE CITY SCHOOLS
We welcome you to our community!
New Student Registration Procedure
Tallmadge City Schools uses an online registration process for the convenience of families new to our district. This process should increase the accuracy and efficiency of registration. All students in grades K - 12 who are new to the district should complete the online registration prior to providing all additional required paperwork to the registrar. Link provided at bottom of the page.
If you are unable to complete the process online, the district will have computers available at the McCombs Education Center for your use. Please contact Amanda Cardoni, Registrar, at 330-633-3291 ext. 6111 to schedule an appointment if you need assistance with the online registration.
1 - Parent/guardian completes the online registration.
2 - Custodial parent/guardian must bring all documentation in person.
3 - Students registering for kindergarten must have their 5th birthday by August 1st to be eligible for admittance.
4 - Hard copies of the following documentation will need to be provided after submission of the online registration:
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Immunization Records
- Parent Photo ID
- Proof of Residency:
- Deed or Truth in Lending - Valid Lease or Rental Agreement
*In addition to the above, two additional documents for proof of residency are required. Documents must be current and in the name of the parent or guardian(can be any of the following but must be two different documents):
- Utility bill (phone bills not accepted)
- Pay stub
- Insurance statement
- Voter registration
- Property Tax Bill
- Welfare/Child Care Records (Medicaid/Medicare, JFS)
- Public Assistance
- If your child has an IEP, please bring a current copy along with the current ETR.
- Proof of Custody (if applicable) - Certified copy of court order or court appointed guardianship.
- *If student is in the custody of Children's Services, an Affidavit of Custody and Proof of Educational Responsibility must be presented.
5 - If registering your child in grades K - 8, once parent/guardian has completed the online registration process, please bring the above documents to the McCombs Education Center (MEC) located at 486 East Ave. If registering a student in grades 9 -12 you will need to schedule an appointment at the High School to complete registration and schedule classes. Please contact Chris Drenan at 330-633-5505 ext. 1071.
* If registering during the summer, all registration will be done at the MEC regardless of grade. If student is in grades 9 - 12, parent will have to schedule an appointment at the HS to schedule classes in August.
Summer hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
School year hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
*If the above times do not work, call Amanda Cardoni, Registrar, at 330-633-3291 ext. 6111 to schedule an appointment.
to start the online registration process.
*NOTE* If you don't already have a OneView account, you will need to create one by clicking on the "Create A New Account" button on the next screen.