The events of Friday, December 14, 2012 have devastated us all. Due to this unspeakable tragedy, we have made changes to our procedures at Munroe School. We ask that you are patient and understanding during this time, as these changes are for the safety of our young children.
- All visitors to Munroe will be asked to identify themselves and their business prior to being "buzzed" into the building. Upon being "buzzed" into the building, all visitors MUST report directly to the office where they will be required to sign-in and wear a visitor sticker. All visitors must sign-out prior to leaving the building.
- In the morning, the side door will be locked at 8:25. If you are dropping off after 8:25, please drop off in the front of the building.
- At dismissal time, the side door will be locked until 2:55. At 2:55 we will unlock the doors, and the students who are being picked up will be dismissed at 3:00.
- On classroom party days, all doors will be locked and you must enter through the front door. There will be a table supervised by staff members to sign-in and report the appropriate destination within the building. NO visitors will be permitted in the building without being signed in. Sign out sheets will be in each classroom.
- There are also renovation projects planned to further enhance our safety procedures at Munroe. All parents/guardians will be notified as these renovations projects take place.
As always if you have any questions, please call.
230 North Munroe Road
Tallmadge, OH 44278
Phone: #330# 633-5427
FAX: #330# 630-5983